Brian lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife and two daughters. He started in broadcasting over 15 years ago at the NBC affiliate in El Paso, and has since been a meteorologist and news anchor in Tucson, Memphis, and Charlotte.
- He went to college on a trombone scholarship
- He once worked as a Jungle Cruise skipper at Disneyland
- His wife is a writer and movie reviewer
Hannah grew up in Rochester, Minnesota and currently lives in Asheville, North Carolina. She graduated from Covenant College and World Journalism Institute.
- She has visited every state except Hawaii
- She appeared on the Sports Center Top 10
- She feels more comfortable on the volleyball court than on camera
Michelle grew up in New Mexico and lived in Arizona before moving to Asheville, North Carolina. She graduated from Grand Canyon University and World Journalism Institute.
- She prefers to go by her nickname, Mitch.
- One of her earlobes is attached and one is lobed.
- She has studied abroad in Italy.
Rich grew up in Illinois, Wisconsin, and California, and graduated from Calvin College, in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- He's more comfortable with a sketchbook or tablet than with most people ...
- … except for his wife, Lou, a Christian School teacher
- He was once fired from a summer job for drawing a caricature of his boss.
Taylor is from Atlanta, Georgia and currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. She graduated from Liberty University.
- She was offered several college scholarships for her work in musical theater
- She can say her ABCs backwards
- As a high school senior, she thought she was eligible for “senior discounts”
Sarah lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with her husband, Zach. She graduated from Northwestern College and World Journalism Institute. She’s also a news and features reporter for WORLD News Group.
- She plays the cello
- She’s an experienced backpacker
- She loves hosting friends for dinner
Anna lives in Chicago, Illinois. She writes news and features for WORLD’s daily podcast, The World and Everything In It, and also covers the compassion beat on WORLD’s Effective Compassion.
- She has a second-degree black belt
- She wasn't interested in the news before becoming a journalist
- She has taught speech, debate, history, writing, and musical theater
Nick lives in St. Louis with his wife, Arla. Their kids aren’t really kids anymore—some are married, some not yet, and all of them are scattered around the country from Pittsburgh to Phoenix. They have two granddaughters. He’s the executive responsible for WORLD’s content: from the print magazine to the web to the podcasts, and now WORLD Watch. He’s also a co-host of The World and Everything in It, and is celebrating his 30th year at WORLD.
- He’s been a congressional staffer and once furtively placed his foot across the threshold just so he could claim to have stood on the House floor during a joint meeting, in which Canada’s prime minister addressed Congress in 1988. He believes the statute of limitations has run out at this point.
- He appeared as a character in a New York Times bestselling novel by Joel C. Rosenberg (sadly, though, as a Times reporter, not as a Mossad agent).
- While others of his generation wore mullets in the 1980s, he sported a full-on afro in high-school (pictured above).